carving, engraving, milling, grinding, sharpening, grinding, polishing, drilling and more ...
78.7 inch charging cable, it would be better for charging.
Suitable for professional nail art salons or personal use.
Please clean the body with a soft cloth, never use cleaning or cleaning agent 10V adapter
Variable speed from 3,000 to 20,000 rpm Double bearing design, double insulation Easy use in any position Accepts all accessories for rotary tools Light design for precise operation
- Input voltage range: AC 110-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Output voltage: DC 12V
- Speed: 3,000-20,000rpm (adjustable) Handpiece
- length: 6.3 inches
- Color: rose, blue Plug: USA, EU Bits
- size: 3/32 " Suitable for professional
- use, nail salon, manicure, pedicure, make-up studio or home use.
How to use
- Unplug the power cord before charging.
- Press the shaft lock button, turn the collet nut counterclockwise (but do not remove the nut), insert the insert, and tighten the collet clockwise. However, avoid over-tightening the collet nut if the nut is damaged.
- Slide the on / off switch to set the speed between 3000 and 13,000 rpm. Slide the switch to the black dot as far as it will go.
- When you are finished, pull the power plug out of the socket, take out the drill and store the device in a dry place.
What is the function for bits?
Electric nail polishing machine set with 6 bits (5 diamond bits, 1 emery rod with 6 sanding belts)
1. Cuticle pusher: Removes dead skin. Keeps the cuticles clean and removes calluses
2. Fine forming tool: Carves into corners that are difficult to access
3. Forming tool: smoothes and smoothes extra thick nails and corrugated surfaces
4 & 5. Polishing tool: polishes the nail to a healthy shine, pushes back the cuticles and stimulates the growth of the nails
6. Sanding tool (use with the sanding belt): shape the nails and smooth the edge
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x electric nail drill in pin form
- 1 x AC adapter (78.7 inches long)
- 6 x bits
- 1 x instruction manual (in English)
- Please read the user manual carefully before using it and try again if you are not familiar with this product. Then you are professional.
- Due to the different resolution settings of the monitor, light, effect or many other factors, the color displayed on your monitor may differ from the original color of the object received.